Upon registering for this training you will see the following courses within your account:
• HMIS 10 Policies & Procedures - This course must be completed before attending the HMIS 100 CES for Families Instructor-led course. Note: You don't need to register for this course separately as it will accompany this registration. While completing this course you will be required to view and accept the LA HMIS Policies & Procedures Acknowledgement form.
• HMIS 100 CES for Families (Instructor-led) - The course date you've selected will be listed within your account.
In the HMIS Basic Navigation CES for Families (Instructor-led) course you will learn how to:
• Enter & maintain a client profile
• Assess & enroll clients into your program
• Record program services & document case management
• Exit clients from your program
This training is specifically for providers who work through FSC-linked Family programs. A provider is FSC-linked if:
• They're receiving direct funding from LAHSA and are a primary FSC for the SPA
• The program is working in conjunction with the primary FSC as a subcontractor to provide services. If not a subcontractor the program is working with the primary FSC as a support network to assist families.
After you've registered for either an online or instructor-led training you will receive a confirmation email. You can view your courses by following the steps below:
• Log in to your account and hover over the 'Account' tab.
• Select the 'My Account' tab and you will be taken to your account dashboard which contains your training information. On this page you can view/complete any online courses you've registered for and you can also view the details of current registrations for instructor-led courses.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.