This live course covers all populations. Providers for Outreach, Individuals and Youth, and Families will learn the HMIS system together, with multiple training staff present, for a dynamic and engaging training experience.
Upon registering for this training you will see the following courses within your account:
In the HMIS Basic Navigation (All Populations) course you will learn how to:
• Enter & maintain a client profile
• Assess & enroll clients into your program
• Record program services & document case management
• Exit clients from your program
After you've registered for either an online or instructor-led training you will receive a confirmation email. You can view your courses by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and hover over the 'Account' tab.
2. Select the 'My Account' tab. This allows you to access the account dashboard which contains your training information. On this page you can view/complete any online courses you've registered for and view the details of current registrations for instructor-led courses.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.