In the HMIS 150 Housing Vacancy online course you will learn how to:
• Enter vacant units into MyOrg for a CES match
• Complete the housing vacancy form
• Follow up on the housing resource status
Please note: You should only complete this training if you are a housing resource provider or SPA-Wide Matcher.
After you've registered for either an online or instructor-led training you will receive a confirmation email. You can view your courses by following the steps below:
• Log in to your account and hover over the 'Account' tab.
• Select the 'My Account' tab and you will be taken to your account dashboard which contains your training information. On this page you can view/complete any online courses you've registered for and you can also view the details of current registrations for instructor-led courses.
*Brings up your info and the info for all of your Participants.
*We'll remember your info the next time you register.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.